It is important for all companies to keep a proper accounting and bookkeeping system. We highly recommend companies to take up a cloud accounting system that offers great benefits to businesses.
What is Cloud Accounting?
It's the use of accounting software where both the software and the data is stored online. You can access it remotely from any device that has an Internet connection – allowing you to do your finances more freely.
Cloud Accounting Benefits
- Flexible working - Manage your books anytime via remote access using multiple devices.
- Up-to-date software - Working in the cloud ensures you've always got the latest features.
- Work seamlessly - Pick up where you left off with the latest data on all your devices (Computer, mobiles devices etc.)
- Real-time working - You and your accountant are always working from the same set of data.
- Automatically backs up your data - Keeps your data safe and secure.
- Bank level security - As with internet banking, all data transferred online is scrambled with 256 bit SSL encryption.
Quickbooks Online and Xero Cloud Accounting Software
Quickbooks Online and Xero Cloud Accounting Software are rapidly growing in popularity and becoming the top choices for SMEs for managing and streamlining bookkeeping operations. As qualified Quickbooks and Xero advisors, we have special corporate discounts and unlimited user licenses for clients who subscribed to the services through us. For our accounting and bookkeeping clients, we will also assist with the implementation of the accounting software.
Comparison between Quickbooks Online and Xero Cloud Accounting Software
Both accounting software are very user-friendly and have many common functionalities. Which one to choose really depends on the needs of each Company. We will get straight to the point and provide you with the main differences between these 2 software for you to make a more informed choice.
|Quickbooks Online||Xero Cloud|
|Pricing||Simplestart - US$15/mth
Essentials – US$23/mth
Plus – US$31/mth
|Starter - US$20/mth
Standard – US$30/mth
Premium – US$40/mth
|Payroll||Requires third-party addons||Comes with free basic function. Support additional comprehensive payroll addons.|
|Fixed Asset||N/A||Comes with in-built free Fixed Asset Register|
|GST Integration||Generate GST reports according to IRAS’s requirements||Requires additional customization to in-build sales tax report|
|No. of Users||1 to 5 users. (Unlimited if subscribe through us)||Unlimited|
|Addons||Less supported addons:||More supported addons:|
Feel free to contact us to provide a recommendation based on your Company needs.
Quickbooks Online Corporate Plans
There are 2 main version to choose from Essentials and Plus. By signing up through us, you get unlimited user access rights and discounted price perpetually. If you get directly from Quickbooks, the promotional rates are only for 1st year.
Quickbooks Online Tutorials
The following are the links to the online training videos and resources from Quickbooks Online that are useful to help new users to get started.
Xero Cloud Accounting Corporate Plans
There are 3 main version to choose from Starter, Standard and Premium. By signing up through us, you get 15% discount perpetually.
The following are the links to the online training videos and resources from Xero that are useful to help new users to get started.
- Step-by-step getting started tutorials: https://help.xero.com/int/GettingStarted
- Youtube tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPFqqCF-yvtpv5gxCUiQz2JqFL3CSY7zE